SailNet Community - View Single Post - Starrett-Jenks Morgan45 info-opinions
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012

miatapaul is on a distinguished road
Re: Starrett-Jenks Morgan45 info-opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyM View Post
Paul,
That's what someone told me... Hmmm. Clearly I need to research more! No discharge? Would you tell me more specifics on make/model you are referring to?

Popeye,
Yes, interiors vary wildly on SJ's, but your much later year must be a Catalina made Morgan-45? Or is that Nelson-Merrick? Love to see pics! I saw a YouTube video of someone's Catalina Morgan-45 that was for sale and it was a gloriously plush and roomy inside yacht!

Thx.
J

Sure both the AirHead and Natures Head are completely self contained. One of the advantages is that you can close up at least one thru-hul.

Air Head Dry Toilet: Marine Composting Toilets - Environmentally Friendly Marine Composting Toilet System

Nature's Head Composting Toilets - The environmentally sustainable waterless toilet for Your Boat, RV, Cabin, Big Rig, Barn, Workshop, or Yurt!

C-Head seems to be a more inexpensive option. It does not look quite as compact as the others, but it is about half price. It also looks a bit more "thrown together" but appears functional.

C-Head portable composting toilets

You can build one yourself too, but I have never seen one that looks really nice, or as easy to operate.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook