SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
You going to PROVE your relationship and fill us in on this special knowledge of Walbridge?
You serious

Even Paulo who I dont agree with much in this thread rebuked you.

Quote:
Is true that Dave is many times hostile without a reason to be, or at least I see it that way, but I don't like your post.Why should you or anybody doubt that Dave knew Bounty's Captain?- PCP
Did you ask that of wingnwing when she said she met the captain? I have to pass YOUR litmas test? You...who has absolutley no credibility. Why would I say it if it was not true? Post my e mails between us....silly boy you have lost it, post pictures...silly boy you have lost it more. Some on here have actually met me in person and spent time with me. First hand knowledge of a person again.

I knew the Captain. I said I had met him on more than one occasion. I never said anything about a special relationship, those are your words of hyperbole. Suffice it to say my statements about the Captain are reflected by others who knew him and have been interviewed. You cant seem to digest that can you. The have NO NEGATIVES You cant refute it either. Again note this is FIRST HAND opinions of those who have met or served under him.

Sal,
So again what we have here in your case specifially is you...( I hate to go back to this but I guess I must) sitting in front of your computer...no first hand knowledge, no facts other than what you read, pleanty of interpretation and conspiracy theories dreamed up in your own mind creating all sorts of opinions in your "dark ngative" room.

On the other side, you have eye witnesses, people who knew Walbridge for years, people who entrusted their lives with Walbridge, people who were aquantiances ( me) people who wre professionally involced with him....and they all say the same thing....which when comapred with what you say about Walbridge....makes your opinions about Walbridge look like a load of crap. Read JulieMors post it puts it in maybe better perspective than I can.

Now who has the credibility here...you behind you computer with little sailing knowledge or the people who have sailing knowledge wirtht him directly and knew him first hand....duh

I think it is your hostility that has begun to show through. Actually your posts in respoinse to mine since the smallboatlover thread have a distinct pattern to them/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner

Last edited by chef2sail; 12-10-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook