SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012

Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about
Re: Brj 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
Jeff, you are very much welcomed at this thread. I would like you to post and comment more. Please feel free, even if you don't agree with me about something, to express your opinion. I am not the kind of guy that does not like that and I try to have here an open view regarding the different type of boats, one not much marked with my own preferences.

Best regards to all

Paulo
Paulo,

Thank you for the invitation. I have come to really appreciate your contribution to SailNet and from conversations with the other mods it is clear that I am not the only one who reads this thread when I have the time, enjoys seeing what is happening beyond my provincial world, and considers this to be one of the more valuable member generated, ongoing discussions on this site.

I too wish that I had more time to contribute to this thread, but as a small business owner in this current economy, I find myself focused on the office more than I might wish, with wildly less time to participate in the internet.

What time that I have for the internet, tends to get used on moderating Sailnet, or at least trying to hold up my end as much as posible since it is my fellow modertors who frankly do most of the heavy moderation lifting around here.

I do read your comments when I can. I think that you do a good job of explaning your position on things. I do not always agree, but I also think that most times, whatever disagreement that we may have, perhaps derives from our invidual philosophic viewpoints about what we want a boat to do and where we place our priorities rather than a fundimental disagreement on matters of fact.

So for both of our sakes, I can only hope that I have more time to participate.

Thanks again,
Jeff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Curmudgeon at Large- and rhinestone in the rough, sailing my Farr 11.6 on the Chesapeake Bay and part-time purveyor of marine supplies
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook