SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
Along that line, why would you show the post to the captain of Witchcraft? And even asking about the Witchcraft seems like a trick question, but I could be wrong.
Simple answer, I thought it was pretty self evident though unless you are looking for something. I am also not sure why I would even have answer this, but I guess I shall since your inuendo is I was doing something "tricky". I talked to him because he is a Tall Ship Captain, a member of the TSC and I wanted to see what his opinion was that seems kind of obvious isnt it.

Remember his Tall ship occupies a slip to from mine. When he and I talked a week ago down at the boat, while he helped me winterize my boat. We talked extensively about the Bounty, Tall ships and the community and the regulations that are they undergo. He gave me a lot of insight into something I didnt have much information on. We talked about his experiences. I didnt post them on here yet, but I may still.

Since then Sparklepl3nty has posted, so I showed him was he/ she said about the Bounty.

But why are you asking. First one poster here wants to see proof through pictures and emails of my relationship with Walbridge, Now you wants to know why I talked with my friend...2 slips down from me in a marina who is the Captain of a registered Tall Ship classB about what another Tall Ship Community member said?? I thought I made that clear.

So what was the trick question? Do you know the Captain of the Witchcraft? Is the only what you were refering to. I dont get it...why would that be a trick question. Why would I even ask a trick question? What would I gain from that? Mark, maybe you can shed some light on your assertion as maybe not didnt really take away from it.

I posted an ariel view of the slip where by boat is and I am in the slip . Witchcraft is actually three down from me and must have been out for a sail this day ( Thats for you doubters ). Do you need an affadaviet notorized from the Captain of the Witchcraft top prove I am his friend or we belong to the same club?

TerraServer - Aerial Photos & Satellite Images - The Leader In Online Imagery

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner

Last edited by chef2sail; 12-11-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook