Re: Crew wanted-New Bern, NC to Kemah, TX
We left out of New Bern and made it about 10 miles and the prop started slipping. I got it rigged back and we motored over to Matthews Point Marina. The guys here are stellar. Tons of help from a great group of guys. I recommend stopping by this one. Got a new prop on and ready to go, just waiting out a little foul weather before we get rolling again.
Ravenking. Sorry I didn't post sooner, but we were trying to leave out and beat this weather. Obviously that didn't happen, but if you're close by and still interested, let me know. We're down by Havelock right now, but if the weather clears we're going to make for Beaufort this afternoon. Thanks for the response.