SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012

Bountydaughter is on a distinguished road
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
Inappropriate here. Unfeeling. And no on needs psychiatry over the internet. Thanks for caring

I would assume she is not a family member, but is merely a former crew/cult member based on her apparent departure from reality and lack of logic in reasoning.

So what should we assume about you? Assmption not in evidence counselor...if thats what you really are? Why not just give the poster the respect ANY poster deserves instead of instantly trashing them. Dont make this about me either. Its your words here. Its about what you posted.
chef2sail, I ask that you practice what you preach:
"I would assume she is not a family member, but is merely a former crew/cult member based on her apparent departure from reality and lack of logic in reasoning."
How is this not trashing me? First, I can tell you that you assume wrong. I have already stated that I am Captain Walbridge's daughter. I can also assure you that I have a firm grip on reality and I am not lacking in logic. I am insulted by your term "cult member" as Robin did not run a cult. I am sure that anyone ever associated with the Bounty would also be insulted by that remark.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I am here to express mine. Most opinions here are not based in fact or knowledge. You are entitled to them nonetheless. My opinions are based on the fact that I knew the man which none of you can say.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook