SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

No problem...I have kept a log of the posts containing the rude personal statements by a few here who have been after you dad since day one. I am ashamed that it occured. Regular opinions are far different than these.

Despite pleas for not rushing to judgement on this they have continued posting negativity, ineuendo, distorted charts and personal opinions disguised as factual information. This with no regard for the feeling of the poeple who loved and admired the Captain.

It is a sad reflection of society that a person who lost her father, friend or colllegue would have to endure reading what has been written of a personal nature toward your dad. This wriiten by those who never even met him.

I apologise for them too. God bless you and your family.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook