SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012

Minnewaska will become famous soon enough Minnewaska will become famous soon enough
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

I'm betting I could find a pretty good log of rude and offensive posts in PRWG, as well as these forums. While the forum rules don't restrict it there, that shouldn't have anything to do with the point, if one argues it should never be done.

I have a family member that was institutionalized for anxiety and paranoia after abusing marijuana daily for a year. Would the members that advocate legalization tone it down in my presence? I have another relative that was a State Trooper than dove fully clothed into a reservoir to rescue a women who drove off the road and sank inside her car. Should I be offended by the routine disparaging comments against LEOs?

The internet has exposed thought that was socially muted in our past. However, these thoughts always existed, so one could argue that we live in a much more honest place now. As evidence since BD disclosed her affiliation, no one will confront her directly out of respect. But, how does that change the fact that these thoughts exist, written or not?

Stifling the expression of thought, even when we disagree, is ironic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeanneau 54DS

In the harsh marine environment, something is always in need of repair. Margaritas fix everything.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook