SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameswilson29 View Post
It's interesting that some folks only want to stifle the thoughts that differ from their own.

You are all welcome to agree with me strenuously, but don't you dare post anything else or I will invent some reason why it is inappropriate.

I remain skeptical about the true identity of folks who post anonymously on internet forums. It is their right and can foster the dialogue that they would be otherwise unable or unwilling to participate in, but don't tell me these posters deserve the same respect as those of us who freely reveal our identities with real names, locations, photos, videos, etc.

You never really know whether an anonymous poster is who they claim to be, or a sock puppet for someone else.
I guess that you have said what many think but had not the courage to post. Actually I tried to verify if Bountydaughter is really who she claims to be and found out that there is not anyway to do that. Not saying that she is not bounty Captain's daughter (I have no way of knowing that) but the odds seem small to me.

Of course that changes in nothing is right to participate on this discussion, just makes the discussion more awkward.

Regards

Paulo
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook