SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
why should he or any of us believe she is really the Captain's daughter? She is new here, we don't know her reputation. She can be who she says it is...or not.

regards

Paulo
Why not believe her....

You have brough to us many posts and seem to beleive that many of those gCaptain posts are the "real deal" and get defensive and call us amateurs to post against what they have said as they are the "real professionals?

Quote:
She is new here, we don't know her reputation. She can be who she says it is...or not-PCP.
Couldnt we say the same about the g Captain posters. Couldnt we say the same about you or me.

Course a few people in her have met me and know I am not a 4 ft troll sitting behind by comptuer on a Hobie cat sailing across the Atlantic on the
winds from the NW quandrant of a hurricane. Its the internet...anyone can be anything they like, and say anything they like. Credibility can be established with face to face meetings.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook