SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
Why not believe her....

You have brough to us many posts and seem to beleive that many of those gCaptain posts are the "real deal" and get defensive and call us amateurs to post against what they have said as they are the "real professionals?

Couldnt we say the same about the g Captain posters. Couldnt we say the same about you or me.

Course a few people in her have met me and know I am not a 4 ft troll sitting behind by comptuer on a Hobie cat sailing across the Atlantic on the
winds from the NW quandrant of a hurricane. Its the internet...anyone can be anything they like, and say anything they like. Credibility can be established with face to face meetings.
Not the same thing. There are here posters that have contributed positively for a along time or are know personally, posters that have built a reputation and we know that they are trustworthy. The same happens with gCaptain forum among professional mariners. Some are known personally others posted there for a long time and are respected. There, like here, the global position of the forum when consensual about a subject, like this one, means that the ones that are known by all or the more responsible posters subscribe it.

Bountydaughter does not enjoy this status. His first posts were less than a weak ago, about this subject.

That does not mean that she is not the Bounty Captain daughter, everything is possible, but that does not give her the same credibility of a well known and respected member of this forum, or the credibility of well known posters on GCaptain. I refer specifically to her identity.

Regards

Paulo

Last edited by PCP; 12-17-2012 at 01:01 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook