SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012

Minnewaska will become famous soon enough Minnewaska will become famous soon enough
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
Not completely true...Jameswilson29 is still challanging her in a kind of passive agressive way. He really wants to say she is not his daughter, and keeps alluding to it indirectly.

Maybe you are right Minnie...maybe we should restrict anything on here anymore just let people say what the want...Is that what you are advocating. I mean you cant legislate or demand common decency or morality or even ask for it t occur I guess. And who says it should be my, yours or anyone elses standards too. Who sets that. Sad reflection on changing society and obviously not just and American thing as its evident here as we are an international group.
It seems to be a brave new world and trying to superimpose the culture we grew up in over the exchange of social media is futile. As I said, I'm not even sure this new age isn't more honest than the one we were raised in, despite our history feeling more civilized. That trend toward less civility is not contained to the Internet. I offer violent video games, rap music lyrics, politics, union demonstrators destroying a hot dog cart in Mich or Reginald Denny being pulled from his truck and nearly beaten to death because of the LEO acquittals. Lack of civility is nothing new and the Internet has no claim to it.

While James was the first to say it, I will admit having considered the fact that we can't know BD is who she claims. All have refrained from confronting her directly, out of respect that she may be. At this point, no one rational has enough information to know one way or the other. I don't think it really matters anyway, or I'm sure I could confirm or deny it. It has been proven that the old 6 degrees of separation are now down to 2, specifically due to the Internet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeanneau 54DS

In the harsh marine environment, something is always in need of repair. Margaritas fix everything.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook