SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012

Bountydaughter is on a distinguished road
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnewaska View Post
On another topic, I am curious if BountyDaughter is defending Robin's reputation on any other forum. There are many with this same thread. Indeed the Jan Miles letter was not actually posted here, it was referenced. If so, which ones and, if not, why SN? We might learn something. Having seen some of these other forums, we certainly have no monopoly on criticism.

Has Jan removed the letter from his FB page and have you confronted him directly?
I am not currently on any other forums. The only reason I came originally was because when I googled Jan C Myles this forum came up and I found his letter posted. I said what I wanted to say and then when people commented on my post I felt the need to reply. I have to say it has gotten quite out of hand.
I knew nothing of this forum beforehand and I am not looking for forums to defend my stepfather. If I happen to see something that I feel is incorrect then I will say something but I am not out looking to do it. I commented on one thing and got sucked in.
I have not found Jan Miles' Facebook page but my mother has sent him an email with wording similar to my post.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook