SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnewaska View Post
Chef, you've asked PCP to calm down and now that he has, you're confronting him over it? He isn't going to fully change his position, nor should he have to. I'm going to have to separate you two......
Ha...we were seperated at birth obviously. There have been an obvious divison of opinions on here about what is fact, what is opinion. The discussion for the most part has been healthy. There is a line at which the rhetoric IMHO was too personally aimed at the Captain. Again it was obvious where the two sides drew the lines at that. If someone changes their mind thats great.

If we want to become Sailing Anarchy and fall into the trap of incivility where evry post starts with the old SNL skit..."Jane you ignorrant sl.t" then IMHO we will lose a lot of posters and people here. There have been more than enough personal insults, inuendos, prejucied remarks thrown around in this thread ( I am guilty also). I feel it took away from it. Just MHO.

Dave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook