SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
No, I did not change of opinion regarding the facts.

I never called the Captain jackass or idiot. I don'y use that kind of language and don't insult people. I said that he had taken an idiotic decision. That is not the same as calling him an idiot. Even the brighter among us take from time to time idiotic decisions. You say that I call him Jackass and idiot because I, like other reputable members, have liked the posts where he was qualified as that, and that is just ridiculous. When one likes a post that does not mean that we would use the same language that was used by the poster but that we globally agree with the meaning of the post, not with the exact terms used.

I never used the term Jackass and I have the opinion that has a Professional Captain he was irresponsible not only this time but in all other times that he sailed hurricanes (as it was stated by him, his wife and the crew). Yes I consider irresponsible a Captain that sails a XVIII century designed wooden boat ship to "get a good ride out of a hurricane".

Nobody is going after Bountydaughter and I guess that only you can imagine that.

You have misquoted me again and I hope this time you would apologize. It was not me that had said this:

Regards

Paulo
There is no need for apology here. That is only used in times when you are wrong about something and I have apologized in the past when I was.

The facts I redacted are the facts. They are either posts you posted yourself or posts you said you agred with by pushing the "like button" By pushing that button it says you agree with the poster. So if someone calls the Captain a jackass and you push the like button you agree. You are savy enough to put a statement that you dont agree with utilizing that word if it something you wouldnt do.

We all know how you feel about the Captain and the tone you have used posting about him. We know you dont post anything which would make him look favorable and have reposted quotes from gCaptain which support your claims. When you do that and use it as evidence you cant hide and say oh thats someone elses words. Those are words you are using to support your point.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook