SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012

NCC320 is on a distinguished road
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
But they were found to be unethical and not following the rules by not fully disclosing that one of the posters was an employee of theirs acting like a new member. BTW I bought one of their anchors
Not really. One of their consultants (as I recall) may have posted once or twice before identifying her association, but at least one of those posts was to a question I had regarding bolts...she answered it directly and it was not necessary to tell of associations. The question was general about bolts, not specific to the brand.

You just can't stand to not win....if the facts or statements are not like you want, you rewrite the statements to say something other than what was said. And if it is going badly for you, you envoke the great number of friends (implying that you are better known and liked than the opposing poster). Next comes that you are good guy. You probably are a good guy with many friends, so that makes it all the more unnecessary to trash other people of their opinions.
And I won't mention "being behind computer screens"....in reality we all are, some with real experience, some who haven't yet attained significant experience, but they all have minds and can form opinions.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook