SailNet Community - View Single Post - nemier...update
Thread: nemier...update
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: nemier...update

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemier View Post
Guys / Gals,
I have been struggling for our next boat for a few years now. There was a time when we were seriously considering going back to sail. However, after some soul searching and critically analyzing what we wanted to do with our next boat, we chose a Nordhavn 62.

I will still frequent SailNet from time to time, but refrain from posting. I believe I should leave that to the serious sailors. I have enjoyed the SailNet fraternity & hospitality over the years, and most of all - learned a lot. So thank you for that, this is truly a great website. I've attached a photo of our new boat (very low res).

Anyone may contact me at 'nemier(at)fastmail(dot)fm' if they wish.
Cheers Guys. Thanks for the opportunity to learn.
That boat ROCKS! Good for you. Its all about getting out there, motor, sail, or trawler.

Take care and feel free to stick around!!

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook