SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012
Proud "picnic sailor"

TakeFive will become famous soon enough
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
Spoken like a true member of the critic brigade

I dont think you can call us supporters of the Captain. We just want a fair shake here and no rush to judgement. I think I and others see orselves more as not willing to rush to Judgement.

Those in this flotilla are waiting for true facts to come out with regards to inspections, maintainence records, condition and tolerances of the ship, experience of the crew, conditions of the seas the whole , a chronological timetable of events, questioning of the first hand particpants vs TV interviews or posts, roles of the crew the days she was sailingquestioning of the companies role on leaving and the true past sailing hisories of the Captain and the ship with regards to heavy weather/ hurricanes to name a few.

I would say we the the fact checkers as opposed to . The facts may do that when the investigation commences.
Agree 100 percent. Minnie's summary is grossly unfair to those of us who merely want to wait to hear more real facts. I do not understand why he feels the need to belittle and mock that position.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Formerly posted as "RhythmDoctor"
1998 Catalina 250WK Take Five (at Anchorage Marina, Essington, on the Delaware River)
1991 15' Trophy (Lake Wallenpaupack)
1985 14' Phantom (Lake Wallenpaupack)
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook