SailNet Community - View Single Post - HMS Bounty in trouble...
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: HMS Bounty in trouble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
I really dont like the idea of speculating as thats what I spoke against.

You know whats odd here...we have heard no one from the Bountys owner tell us, we told him not go, we questioned his decision about leaving. Maybe its because they didnt and cant claim that, You would think if they were trying to move themself away from liability here they would have issued at least that statement already. The fact that they havent may be because that statement would be a lie. The in fact pressured him to leave.

All this is mass speculation in my pea brain the other way just as I accused others of doing. hey I can do it too I just dont like saying it, I really dont want to do that. I did this on your asking Minnie and dont want to speculate.

Why would the owner question the Captain's decision to leave when he says : The Ship is safer in the sea than in the port?

The owner certainly does not want to lose his ship and will trust the word of his Captain. He is not the one that should know what to do regarding ship safety. The Captain is the one that should know about that.

Why would he not trust the word of his Captain? For what I know the guy is not even a sailor.

Regards

Paulo

Last edited by PCP; 12-19-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook