SailNet Community - View Single Post - To all my Northern Sailing Friends...
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: To all my Northern Sailing Friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bljones View Post
While you are down there gloating, i am up here enjoying another season that isn't causing any UV damage to my inflatable and canvas, appreciating that I can always warm up without running a generator, unlike Florida folk who can't survive without AC, repairing and building boat stuff without losing any sailing weather, not having to explain Christmas carols to my kids ("dad, what is an open fire? what is a snow man? what are sleigh bells?")...
and when it gets to 52 degrees in january we're rejoicing and putting on shorts.
When it gets DOWN to 52 degrees in Florida, you're wishing you had the winter clothing we just took off.

Perspective. It's a wonderful thing.
HAHA! I just KNEW you were going to respond.

ANd I mean hey, we got perspectives too. I am going to have to figure out how to wear socks with my flipflops tomorrow.

Brian

PS Since you brought it up, what is a snow man?

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook