SailNet Community - View Single Post - Contest/Game - Identify this picture
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012
HANUMAN

RobGallagher is on a distinguished road
Re: Contest/Game - Identify this picture

Yes, it is correct. I attended a whiskey tasting last night and well, err... I apologize, I normally don't get that intoxicated, it creeped up on me.

I'm very impressed with all of your detective skills!

The boats are owned by a friend and are rentals so it's highly probable that they will come up in similar photos of that area.

The blue roofs in an earlier photo are the same structures behind (upper left corner) me in the shot of me on the boat are unfinished houses/condos. Looked like they ran out of money or never sold. The people you see are either workers or squatters, not sure. The cement structure directly behind me are storage units for the housing above, complete with toilets so one would not have to walk back up into the house. Great idea to keep fishing poles, kayaks, pull your boat out in a storm. Like a man cave with a deck and water views!.

It's a beautiful spot but so polluted. I have a picture I wanted to post but could not find of a back-hoe on tracks that drives down the beach on the mainland and buries dead creatures, and trash.

Nice work Fallard. It probably took me longer to find the darn place on google earth and I knew where to start!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook