SailNet Community - View Single Post - Opposition to liveaboards
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....
zeehag is on a distinguished road
Re: Opposition to liveaboards

sometimes that "junk" is stuff needed to be relocated for a refit of boat while being lived aboard--so you judge folks so easily??? judge not lest thee be judged....think about it.

many very successful liveaboards have "stuff" on decks due to refitting boat while living in this--
-mebbe folks should live in others' shoes for a bit of time to get used to the differences in lifestyles--not everyone is a snotty yotty--i got to see this from many sides, so far--mebbe your boat was perfect when ye bought her--some folks dont have money to afford that perfection before moving on board..rents ar ekinda high in usa for land based housing, dontcha know....
i had a neighbor in sd on moorings with a vagabond 47 he got for 60k usd, due to refit needs--he lived on board as he sanded the interior--yes, he placed his possessions on deck. lets see anyone else do better than that guy..LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41 and ericson 35mII
cruising tropical mexico at present, working my way southward

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook