SailNet Community - View Single Post - Is cruising only for my parents? sorry, posted this one is general discussion too
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006
Thanks Courtney.

T34C has a spectacular aura about T34C has a spectacular aura about T34C has a spectacular aura about
Go now. Don't wait to build your kitty for another 3 years, especialy if you have a gf that is game to join you. In 3 years she may not be as interested, you may have kids, or the two of you may have gone your seperate ways. I think the reason so many of us don't end up cruising until later in life is that there is alway a hang-up. As soon as I build-up up $xxx,xxx, or as soon as I finish xxxx. Its not until later in life that we realize that our tomorrow's are getting fewer and fewer, and the xxxxx just isn't as important as we thought it was. Everyone comes up with the xxxx because we are scared to change the status quo. Just don't wait until it is too late.

If you feel that cruising is what you want to do, then do, right now or you will spend a lot of years wishing you had.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook