Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: West coast lower mainland British Columbia, Canada
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 8
Re: Spirit 23 modifications
Your traveller is over the transom? Why did you chose to do it that way? I have been watching the local shows for a traveller for my Spirit and I am currently planning on mounting it above the cabin, where the companion way hatch top ends
1) It reduces cockpit rope mess
2) It's where I sit so it's handy
3) I don't bump my head on it
4) Traveller is more efficient further AFT
5) Won't interfer with raising the pop top
6) I like it there better
7) The tiller is not marked up with the aft stays anymore.
8) I could.
Last edited by windyway; 11-05-2013 at 01:36 AM.