SailNet Community - View Single Post - Hello!! Saling newbies from Kentucky!!
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012

Magnolia is on a distinguished road
Re: Hello!! Saling newbies from Kentucky!!

Happy NYE!!!

Imasaluki - I guess you are in Florida now. Have fun soaking up the rays!! Bring some back for us. We are now into our Gray winter Ky days. Boo!

Lou - we went to the boat Sat/Sun and on Saturday it was snowing. It was very beautiful at the lake. We received no accumulation. Sunday morning the decks were covered in thick frost. Very treacherous when we were leaving.

layerst - Hi! We drove through Lighthouse Landing about a month ago. I loved seeing all of the sailboats there. Maybe, sometime in the summer, we can meet up and visit. Good luck to us both on our wishes to move south. ; )

ThirdCoastSailor - thanks for the welcome! How is your weather, warm? Yes, Ky to Fla does seem a bit off the beaten path, but, very doable. I already checked our clearance and we are good to go. Just have to get us and our boat ready. : )

Well, gang, we installed our new Airhead Composting toilet on Saturday. We had removed the old head, holding tank, sanitation hoses, etc about a month ago, so am thrilled not to have to go to the bath house any longer. Especially when the temp dropped to 21 on Sat night. Brrrr

Ta-ta