SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Advanced 60

Something specially beautiful fot the first post of 2013, a Felci 60ft on the best Italian tradition. The NA say about the boat:

The hull of the 60 ft yacht designed for Advanced Yachts is the result of a research into high performance associated with great sailing comfort.

The high stability, the friction-free and soft motion on waves are the main aspects we blent to obtain this entirely innovative hull, able to give a true sport feeling together with a docile and manageable sailing.
The yacht considerable interior volume have been obtained without compromising the agile performance.

The bow entry as well as the aft treatment of the hull are straight and powerful , ready to give you performances and balance at every heel angles; to helm this yacht will always be easy and fun.

The high aspect ratio of the appendage as well as the canoe body of the new A60 are the result of very deep analysis during which our experience connected with the design of many super-performing fast cruisers had been able to mix the main characteristics, necessary for a comfortable and safe blue water navigation, together with the new hydrodynamics trends developed in order to obtain always higher performances.

Yes, these type of hulls are the one I like more and the boat has not only a high performance keel, a considerable draft and also a good B/D ratio. That means a powerful stiff and stable boat. A great design and I really like any of the two versions. I like even more the one with the sleeker looks but I would not mind to have the other

Last edited by PCP; 01-01-2013 at 11:38 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook