SailNet Community - View Single Post - An interview with liveaboard cruiser Ben Stookey, Part 1
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013

drakeParagon is on a distinguished road
Re: An interview with liveaboard cruiser Ben Stookey, Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by armandolio View Post
Great job on the editing Drake. I can't believe I watched all episodes in one sitting. My compliments to you.
Thank you armandolio!

Happy New Year!!!

I'm really excited about our sailing and video producing plans for 2013. I plan to move my Westsail 42 'Paragon' to the anchorage in Oriental, North Carolina at the end of February, and to start sailing north in early March. We'll sail 800+ nautical miles up the coast, stopping in New York City, Newport, and finally Boston. Then I'm planning on sailing offshore to Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Greenland, Iceland, Faroe, Scotland, and to arrive in Ireland by October 1st.

I will be filming nonstop for the 7 months of the voyage and plan to spend the next 6 months after that in Ireland or England in post production editing of several dozen, or maybe even hundreds of episodes.

I hope that our videos will tell a wonderful, uplifting and riveting story, and that the viewer will feel like they are experiencing the adventure with us.

All the best, happy sailing, and Happy New Year!

Drake
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook