SailNet Community - View Single Post - Mac 26M owners bite back
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006

speedyrigger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by naubri
I , Ijust Bought A Mac Gregor 26 X And I Am Looking For Instruction In French For Rigging And Taking Care Of The Boat If You Know Where I Coud Get I Would Appriciate
Thanks

Gaetan
Bonjour Gaetan, [English version below]

Je possède un MacGregor 26X et ai produit deux vidéos pour équiper et naviguer ceci (ou n'importe quel trailerable) le voilier. Les vidéos sont disponibles dans VHS DE COPAIN format International qui jouera sur les machines de magnétoscope en France. Ils sont aussi disponibles pour l'USA, Japon, Canada et les autres pays qui utilise le format de NTSC dans la cassette de DVD ou VHS. Bien que les vidéos sont dans l'anglais, vous calme pourra regarder toutes les étapes détaillées pour équiper et naviguer votre bateau maintes et maintes fois. Le site web pour apprendre plus est www.speedyrigger.com. Merci, Jeff Stagg MacX2284F898 « Trois Soleils » Roseville, California, USA

I own a MacGregor 26X and have produced two videos for rigging and sailing this (or any trailerable) sailboat. The videos are available in PAL VHS International format which will play on the VCR machines in France. They are also available for USA, Japan, Canada and other countries that use the NTSC format in DVD or VHS cassette. Although the videos are in English, you will still be able to watch all the detailed steps to rig and sail your boat over and over. The website to learn more is www.speedyrigger.com . Thank you, Jeff Stagg MacX2284F898 "Three Suns" Roseville, CA, USA
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook