SailNet Community - View Single Post - The Galley - Must Haves, Don't Needs & Wish List
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013

CaptainForce will become famous soon enough
Re: The Galley - Must Haves, Don't Needs & Wish List

How about a galley review from a skipper with a vulgar palette! Spices like sex toys?,- I don't think so! Flotation devices on your tongs?,- I don't know if we own tongs! Don't misunderstand me,- I'm addicted to food.....'not a day goes by, but I like everything! What's the galley like for the cruiser that's an easy mark? I once owned a grill on my transom,- it was a gift soon regifted because it was never used. I never fish! Way too much work for something to eat. I was once asked if I wanted a second beer, "sure", I said, but when I pulled the first beer out of the cozy it was exposed as a diet coke. I never noticed! So, here's the galley for the easy mark. I like the double sink so I can use one side as a dish drainer. I have a propane three burner propane Princess oven, but I've never used the oven,- a perfect place to store some pots and pans. I refill my two 13lb propane tanks a little less often than once a year! For 110V tools I have a toaster oven, microwave, Mr.Coffee & electric fry pan. For 12V I have a low amp draw Danfloss 6.5 cubic foot refrig/freezer. Nancie insists on some fresh produce, but I'm good with anything in cans! Pressure cooking?,- no stress....it just does not happen.....'pass me that beer or diet coke,- whatever!
Edit: best microwave recipe: Nuke it 'till it pops!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Take Care and Joy, Aythya Crew

Last edited by CaptainForce; 01-06-2013 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Add a recipe!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook