SailNet Community - View Single Post - What’s on Your Bucket List? must be sailing related thingies
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013
美国华人, 帆船 教授及输送

rockDAWG is on a distinguished road
What’s on Your Bucket List? must be sailing related thingies

My Bucket List Before I go to HELL

Only two items left on the list.

1. Sail to Bermuda, UK, North side of Med Sea, turn around in Turkey and back to Caribbean to Panama, Pacific, NZ, sail north to Philippine to Hong Kong and Canton, China, down to Vietnam, Singapore and make my way to south to Madagascar and then round out SA back to South America to Caribbean. Final trip to Florida.

2. Ride my Triumph from Ocean City, MD via Highway 50 to SFO. Travel like a hobo, stick with camping, eating at diner, and staying at roadside motels of the yesteryear. Travel light, and use WalMart as my traveling wardrobe.

This is purely photography focused trip to see America. But most like will leave my DSLR home and find a more compact camera like X100.

Itinerary and route of both trips is subject to change. No need to break any records. I can take a break any time I want, and I can fly home if I have enough. No need to follow any one's wishes. I will do whatever I want and for the first time, I am no longer as a provider. I am free at last.

Will I do it again to support my parents, brothers and sisters, our own family, our children and employees? Absolutely!!!

So what is your short list.

Fine Print:
I am old school. Integrity is to do the right thing even when no one is watching.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook