I found this thread last night, while setting up a new TV with an internet browser. While I could read, and see the pix, I could not post a reply using the remote control (with only an numeric keyboard).
The things that I saw/see are:
- Neutral should have a breaker - I can't see one.
- There is no reverse polarity indicator - making the above downright scary!
- ABYC Color code? - NO way does this conform.
- The ground bus does not look to be secured to anything. This could get exciting in choppy water, while connected to AC. (For example during a storm, while secured, and connected to AC, at the dock)
- Also on that ground bus (I would love to have seen a clearer pic of that), it appears that Green, White AND Black are all connected.
In your opinion, was this wiring done by the owner, previous owner, or builder?