SailNet Community - View Single Post - Recommendations for Conch Charters, others?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013

Alanr is on a distinguished road
Re: Recommendations for Conch Charters, others?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeFive View Post
I am considering chartering in BVI during early January 2013.

Does anyone have a recent review of Conch Charters, or other similar small charter operators in BVI? I've seen some posts up here that seem to indicate Conch may be going downhill, and would like to know if they've turned it around.

I would prefer responses from people with post counts over 100. Please do not post if you 1) registered for the sole purpose of trashing them or 2) work for the company by spamming the forum with fake praise. I will look at the posting history of each response to determine whether you fit #1 or #2.
I've chartered with them for about 25 years I know the owners personally, I can safely say that they give you the best value for the buck. The boats are well maintained and equipped,
If there's a problem they fix it. I might add that most of the problems have been my fault, I.e. leaving water pumps on and burning them, dead batteries because lights left on all day,
If I want a nicer looking boat I'd go to sun sail, they are usually newer, but the service is the same. The cost? Lots more.
Regards Alanr
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook