SailNet Community - View Single Post - Poor 'none' Factory Response
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006
Senior Moment

RickBowman is an unknown quantity at this point
Poor 'none' Factory Response

Has anyone tried to get assistance from the factory recently? I can not get anyone to return calls or emails concerning needed replacement parts. Is Pacific Seacraft in financial trouble? I am looking for the standard cabinet doot locking latch that was used in the head in 1997. Can anyone help with this? Thank you.
As a follow up to the previous posting, I have received a phone call today 19Jan07 from Robin at PS. I certainly wish him and the PS Company the best and have no ill will towards them. I have cleaned, polished, cut holes into, maintained, replaced, tuned, etc. my refurbishing of the PS32PH this winter while it's in heated storage. There isn't one place on this boat, well maybe one, that I havent stuck my head into or camera into for a capture that hasn't impressed me. After owning 2 production boats, one new, it is absolutely enjoyable fitting out this outstanding vessel knowing that it is going to be enjoyed for years to come. PS did it right on my PH and Robin states that this is still their goal. I like him and wish all at PS a great year. Happy New Year Pacific Seacraft!

Last edited by RickBowman; 01-19-2007 at 07:12 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook