SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013

daviid is on a distinguished road
Re: Time out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
Guys this will be my last day on this thread, at least regarding the way I have been running it. I have to prepare my sailing summer and have other stuff to do. This takes simply too much time.

I will try to reply to all that pose concrete questions but I cannot say how long it will take to reply.

This is not my thread anymore, but your thread. Along the time there were many knowledgeable sailors that have participated. It is all yours I hope you can maintain it with the same interest that justified more than a thousand hits a day.

Best regards to all.

Paulo
Hi Paulo

I just checked to see if it was 1 April but we are a way off that.

Like others, I have found this thread to be absolutely invaluable to my own knowledge in so many ways - different boats, compromises, sails, design, stability, racing, cruising grounds. Someone mentioned that the thread deserves to be published. I absolutely agree.

Before buying my share in a second hand Hanse 350, I felt so well equipped having read this thread very carefully - merci mille fois mon ami
I suspect though that it will be difficult for you to resist albeit in a somewhat less onerous way. I can only imagine the hours that you have devoted to this thread. I look forward to our continued fix of beautiful boats

Onwards and upwards

David
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook