SailNet Community - View Single Post - Promariner 2500 or Xantrex Freedom 2000?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013

Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice Maine Sail is just really nice
Re: Promariner 2500 or Xantrex Freedom 2000?

Where are you fitting the battery capacity on an E-32 (32-200, 32, 32-3?) for a 2000W inverter?

Personally I think the Magnum I/C's are quite good, reliable and have good tech support. The MMS1012 is a nice compact pure sine 1000W X 50A I/C.. Mastervolt & Victron are also good but pricey.

What are you using this for? What type of loads will you actually be drawing? Even 1000W is a LOT to be drawing without a large bank to back it up..

I would certainly recommend a pure sine model if spending the money to do this. The Xantrex SW2000 will be the best price but you need to add in the cost for the remote (you do with most).

The tech support and history of Xantrex reliability should be well researched before making a buying decision.

We really need more info about your system to more accurately give you the best advice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

© Images In Posts Property of Compass Marine Inc.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook