SailNet Community - View Single Post - Are we elitists?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013

Cruiser2B is on a distinguished road
Re: Are we elitists?

I am not surprised. Many come here to ask questions and are often treated as though they should already know or how dare you ask.....

Why should some one have to have "thick" skin to be here?

I try to post where I can help, especially where I have had experience, if I cant I stay away and let others chime in. Others not so much, and to be quite frank are rude and obnoxious in their replies, here's a hint, their post counts are usually quite high...meaning they arent out sailing!

What I find even more amusing about this post is you(admin) sound surprised. There have been quite a few long timers here that have made it quite vocal that this is not the friendly place it once was and have picked up and gone elsewhere.

Personally I like it here, contribute when and where I can and often use the forum for information which it is full of, good and bad!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My two lovely ladies!!

Last edited by Cruiser2B; 01-15-2013 at 06:49 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook