SailNet Community - View Single Post - 2013 5th Annual Sailnet Chesapeake Rondevous- June 8, 2013
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: 2013 5th Annual Sailnet Chesapeake Rondevous- June 8, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCC1 View Post
Hi Dave,

This is our second time living in NJ. We were in the North for 10 years and this time we're trying the south, in a town called Mullica Hill. We like it a lot.

Our house is about an hour drive away from Ocean City, which we bicycled to this summer.

Looking forward to getting back on the water! 2 months, I figure.
Ahh I know where that is off of 55 on 322 headed for the Commo Barry Bridge...cute little town with nice porches on the houses. Smart to keep the boat in Rock Hall. Access to a lot of the Bay from there. Its about the same as us. We can reach from the Sassafrass to the Corsica/ Lankford to St Michaels/ Wye River to the West River/ Rhode in one day. Lots of choices.

Which RH Marina?...MGMhead and DFerron are over there also. We have work done on our boat in Harbor Haven.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook