SailNet Community - View Single Post - Female boat owner wanted
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2001

mandateu is on a distinguished road
Female boat owner wanted

I am looking for a female partner to cruise the world with. Female must be fit, driven, enthusiastic. I am able to help monetarily with project and cruise. I am educated and FUN to BE WITH.

Target date is every year Nov to April. Route is open. I need a partner / mate to share the fun with. I would rather do this with a mate, but if a partner is all I can find so be it. I am 41, blonde haired, blue eyed, 6’2”, 180lbs, college educated, engineer by degree.
It seems most females (that I have met) don’t find the idea of cruising as interesting as I do so I have resulted to using the Internet to find you. “You want to live on a boat?” -- Common response from most as their eyes roll.

So to make this happen I am looking for a partner / mate to share things with. Share the fun, the glory, the cost, the pain, the work, the excitement, and life with. I am a very driven person who is not afraid of hard work to get where I want to be, if you can not bring enthusiasm into this relationship do not apply. If you think you are interested email me at mandateu@yahoo.com. Please send pictures and a short biography. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook