SailNet Community - View Single Post - Are we elitists?
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
Re: Are we elitists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucklesR View Post
Works for me (and I assume you) - because I banned you on AS too, and you and I both know why, and that it wasn't personal at all.

Ditto, by the way for Brent.
You also know that here, and there, I've applauded you, appreciated your designs etc.

Mod's do what the consensus says, or the owner directs. I promised two years, I gave it.
Nuff said, like Smacky says, this is SN, not elsewhere.
Chuckles - no worries. I never blamed you. Seriously.

I had a good sense of what was going on at the time - and that there was very, very little truth behind it all. That much I know for certain. Anyway, it's history - and I have no intention of ever slogging through that history here on SN.

Things worked out in the end pretty much as I figured they would. Funny how that happens.

I'm glad you (and others) are back on SN. It's good to have you elitist bastards around. Heh-heh.

BTW - when are you gonna post some BFS in that sweet new Irwin of yours?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S/V Dawn Treader - 1989 Hunter Legend 40
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook