SailNet Community - View Single Post - Poor 'none' Factory Response
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006
Senior Moment

RickBowman is an unknown quantity at this point
Gary,
Yes, last week and the week before that and the week before that. I must not be an important customer to Pacific Seacraft. I purchased a used, somewhat neglected, but little used Pilothouse and am refurbishing it to the highest standard, hence even the broken catch on the cabinet door in the head is important. I am impressed with the construction of the Pilothouse and when I called PS 3 years ago, I was put in contact with the President which really surprised me. He was a very warm and friendly fellow and I decided, because of him that I would look further into his companies vessels. His attitude towards PS was impecable...he impressed me. I can't believe that my recent and second experience is but a misnomer; a fluke in the system. The PS website has been recently down, or most of it has been. That is the reason for my comment on an earlier posting if they might be in financial trouble? I certainly have no ill will for PS or John or Robin, I just need parts for the boat that they built. I will keep this group abreast of any new developments.
Rick
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook