SailNet Community - View Single Post - Islander 37MS owners
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013
Laugther is Good Medicine

HighFly_27 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to HighFly_27 Send a message via MSN to HighFly_27
Re: Islander 37MS owners

I have some of my Picture's at my Bio Location and some others on my computer. Please send me your email address or just reply to mine at arbakerjr at hotmail dot com

I can send you some of my Interior Pictures about 20 or so. This is the best way to send pictures and it's a pain to send them on web sites and I hate to fool with it (too Restrictive).

I was told that one of the best ways to redue the inside is to use -- Formica. I considering it to Replace the Damaged Wood in my I-37. The reason... it's a good choice... it will take the water damage coming in from the windows or hull leakage. I need to spend about $ 4 to 5 K to get my boat in the water. Replace the -- broken rudder, repair 4 in. x 4 in. hole, buy a couple anchors and line. I need a base radio and charts and I'm sailing (very basic). I need spend about 16 K + to do a little better than Basic. I need some decent used gear i.e. hand held radio, emer. gear, paint top side, 2 new cabin windows, side rail redone, new breaker box, nav./ auto. pilot sys., used radar if money $$ is left over.

Again, looking for Used Items (items wanted above) and let me know what you have .... at arbakerjr at hotmail dot com ?

I was told when I 1st got my boat.. do the most important items 1st - Make the Boat 100% Sea Worthy 1st, 2nd the Power Train (eng., drive & prop.) and 3rd... the nice to look at stuff. They gave me a little sayig but I forgot what they said ... however; I said about the the same thing in my 1,2,3 list.

Avery

Last edited by HighFly_27; 01-20-2013 at 12:38 AM. Reason: mistakes
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook