SailNet Community - View Single Post - Anyone At Catalina Island, Dana Point?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013

LeMerovingian is on a distinguished road
Re: Anyone At Catalina Island, Dana Point?

Chef,

I was referring back to your video posting as the setting is in a cold environment and sarcastically questioning the origin or Las Vegas seafood. I do recall on one occasion a girl friend asked me about the seafood at the Bellagio and I managed to convince her that the establishment had there very own underground man made ocean and that they grew tuna in droves! How else would it be possible to offer unlimited crab cakes in the buffet for such a premium rate?

Even pregnant woman have to go over to have their babies.

Could you specify how these women you speak go about getting impregnated? and when breeding season begins?

Enhydras,

I actually have a live app of all my favorite sailing destinations and did note Catalina in the 40's, I thought it was a error as the mountains and other out of season harbors were 10 degrees above.

Do you have a permanent residence there/boat? I read some time ago that the next motor vehicle allowed on the island was on hold for ten years.

I really appreciate the substance you sailors have added to the thread, anyone know if buffalo burgers are still offered on the island?

I'll post images when I make the trip for you boys with a few surprises.......,
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook