Originally Posted by unrealreality
I am glad that a local was able to speak with someone there.
Could you please ask or explain the following then?
1. Why do they state they have a loft but when you go to that address there is nothing there?
2. Why is it when you call directory assistance, there is no listing for the company?
3. Why is it the company has no business license?
4. Why does the company advertise a 3-year warranty but then hidden inside the site it says they warrant absolutely nothing? Yeah, that is a limited warranty I guess.
5. Why must you defer your rights to sue to a court in Los Angeles?
6. Why does a company that supposedly has sophisticated design software appear to have stolen the sail design drawings on their site from other lofts?
I really couldn't care how nice or "knowledgeable" these "people" appear to be. This operation is a sham in every way. My guess? There is one guy named Darryl with a cellphone and that's it. The whole thing is probably nothing more than a front for some unknown Chinese factory.
i phoned them using the number on their site, and i don't have any more pull with the phone company than you do...
if you want to be so confrontational, may i politely suggest you make your own phone call...