SailNet Community - View Single Post - Anyone know anything about Precision Sail Loft?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013

unrealreality is on a distinguished road
Re: Anyone know anything about Precision Sail Loft?

Morgan30.

I am not being confrontational at all.

I simply thought if you were talking to this outfit, you may want to get these issues squared away before your spent your money. Or at least get some of these questions answered and let us know. Isn't that what you said in your first post anyways?

If you are not concerned about any the discrepancies, then go for it. But you live there and I am a little surprised that you wouldn't jump in your car and take a look.

I have no problems with a sail made in China. Heck, they are either made there, Sri Lanka, Mexico or Thailand. Doyle, Neil Pryde, Hyde, Ullman, and Quantum orders end up there all the time. And worse, many of them with the same company.

Granted, I am not a big poster here. But I hope it is more than just a coincidence that you make your first post ever to extol the virtues of an organization that is guilty of false advertising at the minimum.

I have seen some real nice sails come out of China. And I have also seen some real garbage.

A lot has to do with who owns and operates the lofts there. Some of them do not know the difference between a shirt or sail.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook