SailNet Community - View Single Post - Anyone know anything about Precision Sail Loft?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013

Morgan30Sailor is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Anyone know anything about Precision Sail Loft?

Dear Unreal:

Thank you for your suggestions on how i should handle my business.

IMHO (but you're welcome to your HO), the way you worded your "suggestions" were confrontational. Even the apparent research you've done indicates that you already know the answers to your questions and and (IMHO again) you could be just poking the bear. (For example, how do you know they don't have a business license? How do you know there is no directory listing? i mean, why go to a directory listing when the phone number is on the site...unless you're already digging, that is...)

Methinks (IMHO) you may even be a (bitter) competitor, hoping to sow seeds of discontent. True, you make a few interesting points, but then again, i may ask why you even made the posting? It really contributes little...

and BTW, i'm not terrifically enthusiastic about carrying on this conversation, either. So as far this exchange between you and i go, as they say on "Dragons Den" (or "Shark Tank"), i'm out

Last edited by Morgan30Sailor; 01-21-2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: edited to thank Knottygirl for her "like"
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook