SailNet Community - View Single Post - What are your other passions?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013
美国华人, 帆船 教授及输送

rockDAWG is on a distinguished road
Re: What are your other passions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarguy56 View Post
Passions first:

Piano (since 2 years old on it... classically trained)
Guitar (since 15 years of age... classical nylon... about 10 guitars total owned)
Rocket Scientist (for real... worked for NASA on Space Shuttle, Kistler 2 Stage Rocket, Pratt & Whitney Aircraft Engines, GE Aircraft Engines, Sikorsky Propulsion Engineer, now Boeing Propulsion Engineer in Everett)
Oil Painting & Photography
Sailing
Italian Car Enthusiast (Ferrari & Fiat), Car shows

ShortCircuit... have you tried Delcamp guitar forum? Might want to join and I'll meet you there... plenty of classical guitar music tabs, sheet music, guitar luthiers, guitar lessons, etc.... great place and I've been a member for a long time...

If I could do my life all over... I'd be a concert pianist and give up everything else, but still have a love of sailing...

Nick
Nick, you had a good mix of hobby and career. I wish I were not tone dead. I don't mind to have yours. My son recently graduated in Aerospace and works in Sikorsky now in CT.

However, if I could do it over, I would be a fireman. I can be called Hero and but yet I sitting at the firehouse 90% of time. Best of all, I can be retired at 45 and get paid the rest of my life. You can beat this deal.

Fine Print:
I am old school. Integrity is to do the right thing even when no one is watching.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook