SailNet Community - View Single Post - Anyone know anything about Precision Sail Loft?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013

unrealreality is on a distinguished road
Re: Anyone know anything about Precision Sail Loft?

Darryl-

I am having a difficult time understanding your explanation on sail design drawings.

I believe you are incorrect in your assertions.

All sails today are usually developed through sail design software. After the input of several specifications, the software will render a raw image of the sail. The image is more than fine to present to a prospective client but it is not what one would normally use for advertising purposes.

Either a sail designer or graphic artist will take the raw image and then make it presentable for this purpose.

It is very hard to conceive that you would call a graphic artist and say.....make me some pretty sail drawings. Those drawings would not represent the product the consumer is going to receive.

Now. As far as your specific drawings are concerned. I am sorry, but they are not anything you or your company created. Are you aware there is a program that Google offers that will take an image and then search the entire internet and find exact matches? It can be a photo of a person or a drawing. It is incredibly accurate.

I performed that search on your drawings and I was surprised to find they already existed. And when there is a match, Google provides a link to them. Yours showed up on other loft's sites.

I have been called toxic and berated by you and your minions for simply passing along what I know and have found.

It is unfortunate that you are unable to do the same.

Would you like me to name the sail lofts where I found your drawings?

Last edited by unrealreality; 01-23-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook