SailNet Community - View Single Post - Female 1st Mate and cook wanted in Pacifc NW
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013

arte e agua is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: Female 1st Mate and cook wanted in Pacifc NW

Ahoy! Skipper Justin~

I must express my gratitude I feel upon reaching your post. Ideas involving sea-faring and foraging, a mysterious and simultaneous ambitious combination, which provoked me to write and seek. I have been perusing the crew listings to begin developing my sailor mind and muscles, as I'm seeking a couple months of boat life for privacy and solitude to do some writings on seas. So far searching for Puerto Rico to Mexico without much success, yet; and now searching instead for Puerto Rico to Somewhere South America. Anyway, in the midst of my land and water limbo, I am also considering a move to Bellingham (as I've considered it for several years now) and now here I see an opportunity in collaborating, in the case that I ever happen upon the vibrant phalo lake. Skill-sharing with what you know about sailing and what I know about harvesting, foraging, and re-appropriating found objects into boat art. A possibility.

Please tell me more through email about your written words thus far and your mind streams about living off-grid on the boat. I am listening. And, thank you very much for acting your vision, being your beliefs.

With courage, and compassion... and soft breezes. Or as they say 'fair' winds.
~Oceanna
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook