SailNet Community - View Single Post - Issues with Heating in Annapolis, MD
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013

Kraden313 is on a distinguished road
Re: Issues with Heating in Annapolis, MD

Jeff that is correct that the water was not coming out of the thru hulls last night or early this morning. And when you mentioned it might possibly be frozen on the inside, that was my initial thought. I actually turned the unit off this morning after I made my initial post and got a few replies. I kept it off for a few hours and around noon I turned it back on and went outside to see if we had water flow. We actually did start to have flow coming out of the back and front hulls again. So I left it on, anxiously thinking we were getting ready to have some heat again; however, the temp only got to 50 and would not go any higher. So I just turned it off again and we are looking for some oil heaters to use in the meantime. Next week when we have some warmer temperatures it will be interesting to get the units turned back on and see what happens. Thanks for the heads up on checking the bilge.....I didn't even think about that earlier, and I just checked it and all is good....no water. Thanks again for all your thoughts and posts. Very much appreciated for sure.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook