View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #27
AncientTech
Senior Moment Member

AncientTech is on a distinguished road
Re: Very odd odor

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarguy56 View Post
dooode, awesome link and I never took offense I enjoy everyone on Sailnet...even SmackDaddy . Anytime you read something I type, even though we can not perceive emotional state/context, I will usually be lampooning myself. I try very hard to never get mad or upset especially over the internet, 30+ years in technology has rendered me the calm center of the universe when the storage arrays lose contact with the server clusters. I am just a big ol' silly nerd and will be till the day I die. I do however find that since moving aboard my boat I tend to get overly caffeinated and that can cause vowel movements =D

Morgan 22
Naples, FL
AncientTech is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook